Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Transactions
- Representation of corporate entities and individuals in connection with acquisitions, dispositions, mergers, and entity formations;
- Representation of investors, lenders, developers and borrowers in multistate acquisition, disposition, lending and leasing transactions;
- Advice and counseling related to real estate transactions, including the negotiation and preparation of purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, reciprocal easement agreements, and the review of title, survey, zoning, leases and other diligence items involving commercial real estate;
- Representation of landlords in leasing office, industrial and retail properties.
Activities and Affiliations
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, The Real Estate Council
Education and Experience
- Wake Forest University - The Calloway School of Business and Accountancy (B.S., 2007).
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011); Order of the Coif; SMU International Law Review Association.