Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
Activities and Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Texas.
- Member, Dallas Bar Association.
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers.
- Member, DFW Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers.
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Bankruptcy Section, Young Lawyers Committee.
- Honorable John C. Ford American Inn of Court.
- Coach, SMU Dedman School of Law Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Team (2008-2010).
Publications and Presentations
- Casenote: Torts - United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan Holds that an Airline has a Duty to Protect a Child Participating in the Unaccompanied Minor Program from the Criminal Acts of a Third Party: Garza vs. North West Airlines, Inc., 70 J. Air L. & Com. 131 (2005).
- Comment: Cellular Phones on Airplanes - An Idea not Ready for Takeoff, 70 J. Air L. & Com. 533 (2005).
Education and Experience
- University of Texas at Dallas (B.S.B.A., suma cum laude, 2002)
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006).
- SMU Law Review Association Member (2004-2006).
- Journal of Air Law and Commerce Comment Editor (2005-2006).
- Order of the Coif; Phi Delta Phi.
- John C. Ford American Inn of Court's "Rookie of the Year" 2007
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.