Areas of Practice
- Multistate Real Estate Transactions
Representation of investors in multistate acquisition, disposition and lending transactions; advice and counseling with respect to real estate transactions, including negotiation and preparation of purchase and sale contracts for office, retail, industrial and residential projects; office, industrial and retail leases; construction contracts; management and leasing agreements; loan documents; partnership agreements; and review of title/survey/zoning and other diligence items involving commercial real estate.
Recent Representative Matters
- Represented investor in acquisition of multistate industrial portfolio.
- Represented landlord in build-to-suit office lease.
- Represented lender in multistate real estate financing.
- Represented investor in construction/development of multi-building commercial real estate project.
- Represented investor in disposition of multistate commercial real estate portfolio.
Activities and Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association, Real Property Section
Education and Experience
- State University of New York at Stony Brook (B.A., 1981); Phi Sigma Alpha Honor Society
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 1984); Notre Dame Law Review (1982-1984), Research Editor (1983-1984), Associate Editor (1982-1983)