Areas of Practice
- Business Transactions
- Corporate and Securities
- Oil and Gas
Representation of corporations with respect to acquisitions, dispositions and mergers, and with respect to negotiating and preparing contracts and other agreements.
Recent Representative Matters
- Representation of a seller in sale of stock of a New England pollution control company.
- Representation of a telecommunications company for both acquisitions and contracts.
- Representation of a Puerto Rico oil storage facility in proposed sale to a governmental entity.
- Representation of buyer for oil properties located in Gulf of Mexico.
- Representation of seller of a New England oil storage facility.
Activities and Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, New York Bar
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Cornell University, Dallas Tower Club Committee
- Past Trustee, The Hockaday School
- Past Trustee, St. Mark’s School of Texas
Education and Experience
- Syracuse University (A.B., 1966)
- Cornell University (J.D., 1969)