Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate and Corporate Finance
- Representation of developers, borrowers and lenders in acquisition, disposition, development and financing of commercial, multifamily, retail, industrial and undeveloped real estate.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in office, retail and industrial leasing.
- Representation of corporate entities and individuals in entity formation and joint ventures.
- Representation of oil and gas exploration companies in title due diligence acquisition and leasing, including negotiation of participation agreements, oil and gas leases and joint operating agreements.
- Representation of secured lenders and servicers in capital markets transactions, including permanent lending transactions, loan servicing, loan workouts, foreclosure proceedings, REO dispositions and loan modifications and assumptions.
- Representation of agents and lenders in a variety of finance transactions, including secured and unsecured revolving and term credit facilities, oil and gas reserve-based lending and asset-based lending.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association (Real Property and Probate Section)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- The University of Georgia (B.A. in Spanish, 2004); summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Honors College Graduate
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 2008); with honors, recipient of Townes Hall Society Scholarship