- Representation of investors, lenders, developers and borrowers in multistate acquisition, disposition, lending and leasing transactions;
- Advice and counseling related to real estate transactions, including negotiation and preparation of purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, review of title, survey, zoning, leases and other diligence items involving commercial real estate;
- Representation of landlords in leasing office, industrial and retail properties;
- Representation of corporate entities with respect to acquisitions, dispositions and mergers, including entity formations.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Wellesley College (B.A., cum laude, 1993).
- University of Missouri - Columbia (M.A., magna cum laude, 1996).
- Southern Methodist University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2006).
- Author, "Ninth Circuit Holds that Distributors of File Sharing Software are not Liable for Their Users' Copyright Infringement," in Computer Law Review & Technology Journal (Summer 2005)
- Senior Counsel, J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc. (2013-2015)