Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy & Business Reorganization
- Creditor's Rights
Representation in commercial bankruptcy cases of debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, indenture trustees, inventory lenders and commercial lessors.
Recent Representative Matters
- Represented retail chain debtor in Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Represented numerous real property and equipment lessors in tenant bankruptcies, including telecom bankruptcies.
- Represented commercial airline as debtor in Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Represented municipality in Chapter 9 proceeding.
- Represented Las Vegas hotel/casino as debtor in Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Represented drug-testing company in non-bankruptcy liquidation and wind-up of affairs.
Activities and Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Bankruptcy Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
Education and Experience
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 1985); member: Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 1990); DePaul Law Review (1988).
- Admitted to practice before: the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas; the Northern District of Illinois.